PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The © MDVISION CSD LLC (“MDVision”) public web site, including but not limited to www.mdvision.net, (the “Public Site”) and MDVision secure web sites are owned and operated by MDVision. Your continued use of the Site after any changes constitutes your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
MDVision may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features, at any time. MDVision may remove, modify, or otherwise change any content, graphic and video on or from this Site. MDVision may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability. MDVision may terminate your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion.
These terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with MDVision.
- Proprietary Rights.
Copyrights. All content on the Site, including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement are the property of MDVision’s affiliates or licensors. All rights reserved.
All trademarks on the Site are registered to MDVision or its affiliates or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of MDVision. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of MDVision or its affiliates, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of MDVision.
User Conduct – General.
In using this Site, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Secure Sites;
- not use this Site to seek, provide, or obtain specific medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment as applied to a patient’s particular condition or situation.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and MDVision governing your use of the Site. The Site may contain certain links to third party websites. MDVision is not responsible or liable for the confidentiality practices or content found on these websites. You should check the privacy notice and policies of each website You visit. All the Links to third party sites are provided exclusively for Your convenience as well as any use or submission of data to such sites shall be at Your sole risk. Pursuant to applicable law, MDVision may be required to send You notice of known or suspected security required by law.